Saturday, March 5, 2011

They All Need To Be In Jail. Every Last One. Both Parties.

RTWT:

Ace of Spades HQ: "Nice work, guys. So now you have to prove that Democrats are lying with this accounting method and all you have to do to prove that is admit you were lying too when you first utilized this manner of accounting.

Stupid, dishonest dicks. I mean the GOP. I didn't see this coming; I'm not that smart. But what I did see coming is that whatever cuts the GOP proposed, the Democrats would propose some kind of false 'compromise' that they'd sell as more 'moderate.' The GOP's drive to hoodwink its base has now cost miles of crucial bargaining position. We've conceded miles and miles of ground to the enemy and I don't see any good way to regain this territory.

Which will end up causing there to be even less in actual cuts than this smallball bumper-sticker-bait of $61 billion represented.

Which, I keep suspecting, is what a lot of the GOP wants in the first place: They want to be on record as supporting cuts to keep Tea Partiers voting for them; but they don't want there to be to much in actual cuts, to keep from having to defend tough votes in public."