Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brown Calls Fake! Scores!

Let America Be America Again - YouTube: "Let America Be America Again"

Brown has this one nailed. Included is a reminder where the fake head goofball got got his fake American ideas -- from the fake Indian that Brown has to deal with!  Well, actually it would be closer to the truth that she got her fake ideas from Obama but I'm getting ahead of myself.

From one of my recent posts:

"Alternative headline: “Supporter of fake Indian ranch supports fake Indian.”"

Which brings back memories of the "Fake but accurate" fiasco. A lot of folks don't actually realize just how fake the Bush Guard memos were. The answer is here -- and you should at least read the first five paragraphs even if you understand zip about computer science. (Hint: Microsoft Word had not yet been invented in the 1970s...)

I have an MSCS plus I am old enough to be familiar first hand with the typewriters of that era and can attest that Dr. Newcomer has this completely nailed. Frankly, if there was any justice in this world, Dan Rather would be rotting in prison.

Fraud is a criminal offense but everyone seems to have been brainwashed to the point they can't understand that any longer.  Fake is actually just fraud, but somehow fraud is just fine if not the new ideal...

I salute Scott Brown in his fight against the "Fraud Borgs" but I don't think he knows what he is actually up against.

When Brown solves the riddle that Obama was born in Hawaii and has posted a fake B.C. -- yes the B.C. is fraudulent -- he'll approach full contact with how ugly and fraudulent our Brave New U.S. World and his opponent actually is...

But then as the great and wise David Maraniss says (while carefully avoiding mentioning the actual truth that some of us know Obama's real fraud) -- I'm just a racist.  That would of course explain why I'm married to an actual Hispanic ... and not a fake Indian.

And did I forget to mention that my college roommate and friend was black? And yes, that would be an actual black and not a fake one like our President.