Wednesday, September 19, 2012

COTW, Actually

Instapundit » Blog Archive » BLOG COMMENT OF THE DAY: “”So I feel that I’ve been President for all Americans – the stupid Cambri…: "BLOG COMMENT OF THE DAY: “”So I feel that I’ve been President for all Americans – the stupid Cambridge Police, the members of my security detail who wouldn’t think twice about shooting a black guy, doctors who perform unnecessary amputations out of greed; bankers and pitchfork-wielding mobs; Hispanics and their enemies, who I encouraged them to attack; the people who were entitled to money when GM went bankrupt, and the people who got money when GM went bankrupt; filmmakers critical of Islam who give me lots of money, and filmmakers critical of Islam who are invited to come downtown for routine questioning.” Much more at the link. Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 10:55 am"
Go RTWT...