Saturday, October 5, 2013

COTD: Understanding Snowden ... And The Real Washington

Jesse Ventura Calls For "American Revolution" Against The "Corrupt System" | Zero Hedge: "considering he was a high school drop out........... I really dislike the continued reference to Edward as a "Dropout" like he's some stupid idiot who would'nt go to class. Edward Snowden suffers from Epilepsy. He was not physically able to go to school his junior and senior year. The man was and is sick. Edward also had a relapse, a seizure, mere months before we all learned of him. I think that's one of the reasons Edward came forward. Edward knows he's not long for this world. In my 57 years I've had three friends who were epileptic and they all passed on before the age of 40."
Very interesting on Snowden.

And then there's the real Washington:
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.
RTWT.  And the then the entire thing.  I almost vomited when the moron Nancy Pelosi recently took Washington's Farewell Address completely out of context to support her nasty jack*assery.