Monday, February 28, 2011

A Heads Up From Ace

Ace of Spades HQ: "Now, it has long been claimed that Obama's minions and the media (but I repeat myself) are just coming up with these nasty attacks themselves, and that our post-racial president has nothing, nothing at all to do with them.

Now we have proof from a reporter that's a lie.
Obama Reportedly Suggested Tea Partiers Are Partially Motivated By Race.
Kenneth T. Walsh, in a 'Special Report' for US News Weekly (2/26) titled, 'Race in the Era of Obama,' writes that in May 2010, President Obama 'told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent 'Tea Party' movement. ... A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to 'take back' their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn't dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a 'subterranean agenda' in the anti-Obama movement -- a racially biased one.'
I don't have a cite yet, because it takes a few days for US News to add this stuff to its online site, but I have that from a very good source."
A possible chink in the armor. I confidently predict at least 2k views on YouTube if there's audio /sarc. And of course, I'll retract this if nothing substantive comes up. But frankly I don't know how any sane person can believe anything other than this given already existing evidence as I have recently posted (see the second vid).