Friday, January 27, 2012

Go Jan! (and Eric)

Brewer releases copy of letter she handed to Obama: "She repeatedly skewers the president in the book, painting a different picture of her June 2010 Oval Office meeting with Obama than she did in media interviews after the event, when she told media it "was a successful meeting, and I'm encouraged by that."

In the book, however, the governor criticizes Obama for publicly mocking the state and SB 1070. She said Obama was condescending towards her during their 2010 meeting and lectured her about his efforts for comprehensive immigration reform.

"It wasn't long before I realized I was hearing the president's stump speech," the book said. "Only I was supposed to listen without talking. He was patronizing."

And after Wednesday's encounter, she called Obama disrespectful because he walked away from her in mid-sentence.

"Well, I would never have walked away from anybody having a conversation," she said. "And, of course, that is what it is. It is disrespectful for me.""
You can vote for this crypto-Marxist nutjob all you want. Frankly, if you don't stop being just another emotional wreck of a child you'll deserve to end up freezing in the dark which is exactly where you'll be in O Duce's new Police and Poverty States of America.

I know, I know. This video was fabricated by us fascist, racist libertarians, huh? Did I forget to mention that liberal atheists are actually the worst kind of irrational religious nuts? Why else would they support the "twelvers" rights to nukes after all?

Eric Blair had you nailed 70 years ago and nothing has changed:
The idea that you can somehow remain aloof from and superior to the struggle, while living on food which British sailors have to risk their lives to bring you, is a bourgeois illusion bred of money and security.
Oh let me guess, you're now sneering at me because I'm quoting some unknown moron named Eric Blair.

Next I'll be asking when the last time was that you read "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism". Hah! What a simpleton I am. O Duce's a centrist! What a stupid conspiracy theory moron thing to ask! How superior you in your mirth.

Who's the moron again?