Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sarah Palin's Fault (Part 96,393)

Good Lord:

Lunatic Jared Loughner Wanted to Kill Cops… He Must Be a Tea Partyer! | The Gateway Pundit: "We already knew that the Tucson shooter Jared Loughner was an anti-Christian, anti-Constitution, left-wing, pro-Marx, antiflag, “quite liberal” lunatic.
Today we found out that he also wanted to kill cops.

Using the state-run media model, we can therefore draw two conclusions from this information:
1.) He must be a tea partyer
2.) It’s Sarah Palin’s fault

...

The online accounts also contain bizarre discussions of a new currency and literacy, as well as threatening and despairing messages.

WOW! I’m glad i didn’t kill myself. I’ll see you on National T.v.! This is foreshadow …. why doesn’t anyone talk to me?..” he posted on MySpace Dec. 14.

On Dec. 13, he wrote: “I don’t feel good: I’m ready to kill a police officer! I can say it.”"
That's the "right" man. Always looking out to kill cops. Sigh ...

Look. This guy was just plain nuts. But if it wasn't another of the totalitarian left's tactics, I'd say people who try to float this crap attacking Sarah Palin and the right should be locked up in a mental hospital along with this loon. That is if they can qualify as adults.