Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Real "Target List"

Lots of lefty blather about to get nullified. And by that I mean the truth will never be reported as per the usual "name that party" charades:

Ace of Spades HQ: "She's tweeting more -- unless she's just making up an ever-more elaborate lie, I think she's on the level.

Tami reports her as tweeting:

This is a circus. Good Morning America just called me. it's loughner just checked my year book. I haven't seen him since '07. Then, he was left wing. more left. I haven't seen him since '07 though. He became very reclusive. he had a lot of friends until he got alcohol poisoning in '06, & dropped out of school. Mainly loner very philosophical. As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy. he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was 'stupid & unintelligent'

You know who had Gabrille Giffords on her 'target list'? I don't mean Sarah Palin, I mean this screechy little girl.

Who to primary? Well, I'd argue that we can narrow the target list by looking at those Democrats who sold out the Constitution last week. I've bolded members of the Blue Dogs for added emphasis.
I added italics to 'target list,' but Kos used that term."