Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coming Clean?

Is U.S. Navy coming clean on TWA 800?: "In our 2003 book, “First Strike,” James Sanders and I had argued for the possibility of terrorist involvement in the destruction of TWA Flight 800 with 230 people on board on the night of July 17, 1996.

When Graduate approached me, he first asked if I was still arguing for a terrorist-related incident. I replied, “I am totally confident of a missile strike, but I am fully agnostic as to who fired it. Am open to best evidence. After we presented initial theory, I have seen almost nothing to confirm.”

In Sanders’ defense, he had always believed that the U.S. Navy had accidentally shot down the 747. He made this case in his 1997 book, “The Downing of TWA Flight 800.” His research got his wife, Elizabeth, and him arrested and convicted on federal conspiracy charges."
This is a straight out RTWT.