Friday, October 7, 2011

Top To Bottom Doofusses

Ray has a nice post about the little doofusses:

Wall Street Protesters In Their Own Words | rayharvey.org: "The following video clip will give you an idea of the caliber of economic understanding these protesters possess, and I post this clip not because I side with Adam Kokesh (I don’t), but because I myself have been astonished by the number of emails I’ve received from libertarians asking me if I “stand with” the Wall Street protesters.

Emphatically I do not.

Here are a handful of the reasons why:"

Holy crap. Can you say educational failure? If you read Ray's post, I think I'm pretty much in agreement with his stance.

Where's the top doofus you ask? Why that would be this one:

Good God. I'm honestly not sure if the bottom doofusses may not have longer attention spans than the top doofus.