Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Frozen By The Truth

Jerome Hudson reports from 828:

A Black Man Goes To Glenn Beck's Rally - HUMAN EVENTS: "'No, I won't be there,' I told them. 'Why?' one of them asked with a grimace on his face. I looked at him and said, 'I want to be where the Lord is and the Lord is in this place.'

One of the older black women in the group asked me if I felt like I was 'selling out' for being one of the 'tokens' in the Beck rally crowd?

I laughed and said 'Ma'am, Al Sharpton is a pretender. He is going to tell you to pretend that the color of your skin matters. He is going to ask you to ignore the now overwhelming proof that 50 years after the Civil Rights movement, blacks are now destroying each other faster than the KKK could have dreamed.'

As I walked away, the group stood frozen, not knowing how to reply."
RTWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment