Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stopped Clock Watch

You wouldn't necessarily expect Jon Stewart to let Peter Schiff get his message out fairly including questioning the One and the Fed -- but here you have it.

UPDATE: OK. The stopped clock comment was overly optimistic. Stewart has to do something to torpedo getting the message out widely. This video has been disabled by YouTube at Daily Show request. If I find one that stays up I'll add it back in. In the mean time, I have other excellent Schiff vids on the blog. Check out the one at the bottom of this post for instance.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I'm not seeing anything stay up on YouTube with decent quality (I changed to a really crappy one that is up for now) but you can download the (much better but still not great) MP4 video file from here for at least a month. It's worth the trouble. This got Peter some broad exposure and he has noted elsewhere that it pumped up his book sales.

1 comment:

  1. I'd pay money to see this. Seriously speaking, I'm very curious, so please give me a heads-up if you find one that sticks.

    ReplyDelete